You’re sat at the exam desk, the invigilator announces its time, the clock starts ticking and the pressure is on! An essential part of exam success is being able to deal with the pressure of exams, preparation is key mentally and physically.
- Time management in the exams
- Understanding exam questions
- Why we get stressed and how to control your mindset
- how to access your memory in the pressure of exams
- how to plan your response to questions to maximise time and output
- buying yourself time in the exam.