Her experience spans the world, coaching top-level executives to working with Learning Disabilities (or Differences as she prefers to call them) and working with 1up to 10,000 people at one time.
- Founder & CEO of The Learning Consortium – the one-stop BrainFriendly Portal for People, Products and Programs to assist you to Think, Learn, Create & Live better! Creator of ‘The Art of Self Leadership’ a series of 12 interrelated topics.
- Founder & CEO of Buzan Centres world wide, launching Tony Buzan’s work through a global network of licensed instructors for 20 years. During that time, Vanda taught mental literacy skills
- to over 100,000 people from 50 countries worldwide. She has been instrumental in leading and coaching over 700 instructors who have since gone on to run corporations, author books and function more successfully and enjoyably in business and life.
- Founder & CEO of Volunteers Upholding Education, Palm Beach County School System in Florida training 5000 volunteers and corporate members to assist in education for 12 years. Here Vanda initiated one of the first school volunteer programs involving business & education partnerships. She became a leader in writing and modelling excellent volunteer management strategies and training.
- Past President of the International Society for Accelerated Learning & Teaching conducting their largest global educational conference. For 8 years Vanda was a leader in research, practical application and dissemination of accelerated learning methods.
- Home Economist for Florida Power & Light Company, conducting cooking shows for thousands.
- A lecturer for UniLever Brothers, travelling the UK as a member of the Education Unit for 4 years.
- Vanda’s inspiration has been sought after by leading organizations, a few examples are: Electronic Data Systems, IBM, Digital, Boeing, Oracle, BT., Wellcome, CLSA, Management Centre Europe, SC Johnsons, Billiton, Flour Daniel, educational institutions and governments in many countries.
Vanda is currently the Founder and Director of The Learning Consortium. TLC is dedicated to making one portal where you can find the best BrainFriendly people, products and programs for thinking, learning, creating and living. Vanda conducts a range of seminars related to ‘The Art of Self Leadership’ based on her lessons from climbing Mt Kilimanjaro. Some topics are: ‘Think, Learn & Create’;’ Managing Change’:
‘Did I Say What You Thought You Heard’; ‘Living History’ and ‘Happiness & Wellness’. Her ‘Joyshops’ are also highly acclaimed for creating positive change in peoples’ lives.
She has written several books, including the best seller “Get Ahead”, now translated into 9 languages, and “The Spark” as well as many training manuals in the areas of business management and wellness.
Nightingale Conant launched her ‘Joy Journey’ program in 2000, which is receiving profound reviews.